Friday, November 4, 2011

It's raining, It's pouring, the old man is snoring.

Rain!

How much I love when it rains so many memories come up when I think of rain. A few are at school some at home, here in Victorville or in Temple City. Wanna know a few?

I'll start with Temple City.

2nd grade. Before Longden did all the rebuilding and everything were my classroom was there was a planter and when it rain the worms would come out and the boys would pick them up and put'em in our faces. The day I remember the most it was hailing.


Another time I was probably 9 or 10 I don't really remember but me and Cindy ( my sister ) we here at home and all the sudden Thunder, lightening, with Rain and hail. So we thought hmm what if we watch Star Wars to drown it out. No, no it didn't work what so ever so we grab an umbrella and run to the back house.

One more time Cindy's friend Sara was over and it starts to rain but odd part of it was, the rain was on only half the street! So you could play I'm in the rain now I'm not. It was the CRAZIEST thing I've ever seen.

For Victorville I have to many memories up here. Rain and Snow.

6th Grade 2004 first year up here snows for 3 days come to school after it stops and we have a snowball fight with the snow thats left. And you didn't even think about sitting on the benches that were outside. Cindy made a little snowman on the swing. And I remember the first night it started. My parents came into my room at mid-night saying its snowing! The snow was soooo cold but was amazing!

7-8th grade wasnt that fun.

Till it came to 9th grade me and Ashleigh. When it rained we would run and jump in the puddles. Mrs. Vennes would get mad at us cause we would come into her class sopping wet from puddles.

10th grade it snowed on Matt C's birthday December 17th it took 2 hours to get to the bus stop. It was snowing for hours still they finally had to call it at 4th period saying go to the busses. The snow lasted for 2-3 days.

11th it rained and wearing the Crappiest shoes for rain I had no grip so I was sliding every where.

This last year it didn't snow or rain as much that really was memorable. And it Rained today.

When it rains now all I want to do is curl up under a blanket with Hot cocoa and maybe my ipod for a movie or grab a book, I love rain. To me it is just calming and relaxing.

Rain Rain go away, come back another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment