Friday, December 2, 2011

Brain farts.

So I'm sorry lately I haven't been posting. I haven't really had anything to talk about because I can't think of anything to write. And I call it a brain fart or writer's block. My brain has been going kapoohie and I can't even think of simple words like thermal cause it was the shirt I was wearing last night. And there has been other words and now its topics!

I really hate when this happens, I mean come on why is my brain doing this to me! I haven't been being mean to my brain that I know of. And plus everyone has their days or weeks where their brain just doesn't want to work correctly. Anyway yeah.. soo maybe something will come to mind sooner or later but thank you for being here and reading my blog you guys are awesome even for commenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment