Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Broken.

I feel like I'm being broken into pieces.

No my whole world isn't changing but I'm hurting and it's not fun.

I've cried almost everyday this week.

I've tried to be strong but I don't know how much more I can take.

I know I've been blocked out, and lied to.. I just wish I knew why and how to make this hurt go away.

I  keep asking myself and telling myself to be strong but this is the last person I thought that would do this and I don't think they really know that they're making it worse for one of us.

I NEED to be strong and I know I do but how. And how much more can I take..

But what I do know is that I'm not going to give up.

1 comment:

  1. Reading some of peoples things on here and i stumbled on yours. I was reading and you know its usually the last people who you would think would not hurt you are the ones that do. I should know. But you know that just means that they werent your friends in the first place but were just using you to get by in life. I hope to read more of your stuff and try o help as much as i can.

    ReplyDelete